As 4 of us ladies from SFLA spent today unwinding from the Women’s March yesterday, we decided to document 10 of the top things we were told. Gotta love “feminism”
WARNING: OFFENSIVE CONTENT BELOW. READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION
- “7 out of 10 of you will have an abortion”
- I doubt that.
- “If you found out the baby was gay you would abort it? Muslim?”
- No. We actually are consistently pro-life.
- “Have you adopted a kid with AIDS?”
- as if you can’t speak out against the injustice of abortion if you haven’t adopted a kid with HIV/AIDS
- “I hope you get raped and have to have an abortion”
- “You aren’t welcome here.” -from a man
- that’s awkward
- “Just wait until you have an unplanned pregnancy, then you will have an abortion. I have seen it happen a million times.”
- Make that 57 million times 🙁
- “MY BODY MY CHOICE!” -from a man
- Dude, you’re a dude.
- “YOU BETRAY WOMEN”
- We are women.
- “We should start burying our menstrual blood.”
- please stop.
- “BIRTH CONTROL FOR MEN!”
- Men consistently take birth control…pshhh right.